Take your index finger, put it on the center of your forehead, slide it on a line over your eyebrow to your hairline.
If you had the Exergen thermometer in your hand, you would have taken the quickest and most accurate non-invasive temperature available.
* Method of choice of Premier Hospitals
* Use on sleeping infant, or child with ear infection
* Recommended for the whole family
* No probe covers required
* Imbedded silver destroys bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi... naturally and safely
* More accurate than ear - Harvard Medical School study
* At least as accurate as rectal - Hospital for Sick Children study
* Protected by 11 US patents, made in USA
* 9V Battery included
* Recommended by physicians
Silver Ion Antimicrobial Head Hospital Technology for Home
The new TAT-20000C Temporal Artery Thermometer features the added protection of an antimicrobial head that destroys harmful bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi. The thermometer head is manufactured from a material that is fully impregnated with silver ions that are continually released at the surface to destroy the microbes.
what parents are saying
I do like that it is quick and easy, although, I wish it didn't make so much noise, and had a back light, so you could use on a sleeping child. (Mar 20, 2014)
This product has its pros and cons so I have remained neutral about it. It’s easy to use and great for younger kids who won’t use an oral thermometer. However, I’m unsure if it’s accuracy.
Apr 04, 2019
Easy to use but can't tell that readings are always accurate. I typically do 2-3 readings and often see different inconsistent results, either I moved it too slow or too fast or not touching the skin.
May 27, 2018
I had big hopes for this product. Easy to use without upsetting the baby. Only problem is that it seems to be almost a full degree off from any rectal temperatures. Noticed the temp jumps all over.
Dec 29, 2016